With enthusiasm and passion we are pursuing one goal: To revolutionize the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other diseases by using tailored technologies and breakthrough platforms. Come and join us! Become in Mainz our
Bioinformatics Scientist (m/f) TCR Discovery & Characterization
- Analyze and interpret T-cell receptor profiling data from RT-PCR and NGS platforms
- Develop analysis algorithms and monitor new developments in immunosequencing
- Design, program and apply bioinformatics workflows
- Apply finding in both R&D and clinical projects for biomarker discovery and immunotherapies
- Tightly interact with molecular biology and immunology teams
- Diploma/M.Sc. in Bioinformatics or related natural sciences
- Experienced in NGS data analysis using R and other tools like bwa, STAR, GATK, BLAST
- Skilled in writing scripts using Python or Perl
- Familiar with Linux environment and command-line based standard bioinformatics tools, proficiency in bash scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of Workflow Management Systems like Pipeline Pilot / Galaxy / Taverna is an advantageous
What we offer to you
- Delve deeply into the fascinating field of immunoinformatics in personalized medicine
- Translation of your discoveries directly into clinical trials to treat cancer patients
- To work autonomously and to create new processes
Who we are
BioNTech is a biotechnology company with its headquarter in Mainz. With our more than 350 employees we are pursuing one goal: To revolutionize the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other diseases! Under one strategic umbrella, we develop tailored immunotherapeutic strategies and breakthrough platforms. Discover more about us and go to www.biontech.de.
How to apply!
Please use our online application form and send your application in a fast and easy way. If you have any question about the job opportunity, please contact Sylvia Landau, +49 (0) 6131-9084-1241.
BioNTech | An der Goldgrube 12 | 55131 Mainz | Germany | www.biontech.de