<a href="https://galaxyproject.eu">European Galaxy Team</a> is hiring!
We have a wide variety of active projects and are searching for a software engineer (100%), system analysts/administrators (100%), data analyst (100%), and a community and/or research manager (100%).
Current areas of expertise include:
- Distributed computing and systems programming. We are engaged in the development of workflow systems, cloud computing based solutions, and other projects involving high performance and data intensive computing.
- Web-based visualization and visual analytics. We are building web interfaces for visual analysis of large data sets that leverage cutting edge web technologies.
- Machine learning and cheminformatics. We want to make machine learning and cheminformatics more accessible and reproducible.
- Linux containers technologies and software management with conda. We are heavily involved in <a href="https://bioconda.github.io/">bioconda</a>, <a href="https://conda-forge.org/">confda-forge</a>and <a href="https://biocontainers.pro">biocontainers</a> to build the new scientific stack for reproducible research.
- Train the next generation of data scientists. We aim to democratize bioinformatics infrastructure and knowledge. We are passionate about training and education across the world.