The divison Chemistry-Information-Computer (CIC) of the German Chemical Society cordially invites you to participate in the 13th German Conference on Chemoinformatics.
The conference will take place
November, 05. - 07., 2017
in Mainz, Germany.
The aim of the conference is to reflect and highlight the new role of cheminformatics in the modern information world. It will span a wide range of subjects related to the use of computers in chemistry, pharmacy, materials science and biology from chem- and bioinformatics to explicit modelling and from industrial applications to fundamental academic research.
* Evan Bolton NCBI, USA
* David Case Rutgers University, USA
* Bettina Keller FU Berlin, Germany
* Frank Kertscher IBM Watson, Germany
* Nadine Schneider Novartis, Switzerland
* Walter Thiel MPI Mülheim, Germany
* Jörg K. Wegener Janssen Pharmaceutica, Belgium
There will be sessions on:
* Big Data and Deep Learning * Molecular Modelling
* Chemical Information * Protein Modelling
* Chemoinformatics and Drug Discovery * Simulations
* Databases and Data Handling * Structure Determination
* Material Sciences * Target and ADMETox prediction
The scientific programme will include plenary and contributed lectures, posters and software presentations. The deadline for submissions of oral contributions and research telegrams is May 31, 2017. The deadline for poster submissions is August 30, 2017.
See more details at http://www.gdch.de/gcc2017 or the attached call for papers.
Registration will open in May 2017 at: http://www.gdch.de/gcc2017