- Published: Wednesday, 25 September 2019 08:59
DASHH is a recently established, interdisciplinary graduate school that offers challenging Ph.D. topics at the interface of the natural sciences, applied mathematics and data and computer science. DASHH involves several research institutions and universities in the multifaceted city of Hamburg, Germany.
DASHH is looking for excellent and highly qualified Ph.D. candidates, interested to work on data-driven research in physics, chemistry, applied mathematics, computer science or structural biology.
- Interdisciplinary research in the natural sciences and computer/data science or applied mathematics
- Research at world leading large-scale research facilities (PETRA III, FLASH, European XFEL, LHC)
- Attractive, interdisciplinary thesis topics
- Excellent working conditions at an international, vibrant and inspiring research campus
- Close supervision and support by a panel of established professors and scientists
- Training in transferable skills and career development
- Work contract at the level of the German TV-L13 (100%) salary scheme for 3 year
We are looking for highly motivated students with an excellent academic background in the natural sciences, engineering sciences, informatics or applied mathematics. The candidates should bring a strong interest to work on highly interdisciplinary topics, should be team oriented and have a strong background in programming. For more information see: https://www.dashh.org
December 1st, 2019
DASHH is a joint venture of the Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (DESY), the Universität Hamburg (UHH), the Technische Universität Hamburg (TUHH), the Helmut Schmidt Universität (HSU), the Helmholtz Zentrum Gesthacht (HZG), the Helmholtz Zentrum für Infektionsforschung (HZI), Max Planck Institut für Struktur und Dynamik der Materie (MPSD) and European XFEL GmbH.