We are looking for a strong candidate to pursue a PhD in time series analysis at the University of Greifswald in the group of Prof. Dr. Joscha Diehl. The project involves joint collaboration with the group of Prof. Dr. Kurusch Ebrahimi-Fard (NTNU, Norway) as well as with researchers from the Greifswald Medical School. The position is for 3 years and involves 2 hours of teaching per week during the semester (SWS).
- a Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or computer science
- enthusiasm to work with real-life data
- interest in time series analysis from a theoretical perspective
- fluency in the English language
- programming experience (python, R, ..)
- knowledge of algebra (commutative, noncommutative, representation theory, ..)
- knowledge of statistics
Application deadline: February 28th, 2020.
For the complete announcement, please visit https://diehlj.github.io